emis - education management information systems
EMIS is a function and unit in the LDoE with the responsibility to develop and maintain an integrated education information system for management of education.
The integrated infomation system is accomplished through acquisition, processing, dissemination and reporting of quality education data.
- Education planning and decision-making,
- Financial allocation (including the equitable share)
- Accounting, Monitoring, Evaluation and implementation of relevant education policies; provide information to evaluate indicators
- Tool for the Minister and the Department to provide answers to parliamentary questions
- National education information needs
Limpopo Schools Contact Details
Annual School Survey
Realigned Districts and Circuits